Introduction The purpose of this book is not to document my travels, but to use some of my experiences as a way explore what it takes to operate as a news and documentary cameraman in extreme and often dangerous environments.When I first began in the industry I was hungry for knowledge, desperate for any scrap of information that could be useful to me in the field. Most books by cameramen though are adrenalized travelogues that barely touch on the skills, equipment and knowledge that you need to succeed in the competitive and always changing world of TV News.
From the guide
- Reduce your travel costs and your carbon footprint
- Good for your budget and good for the environment
- Add your own profile , showreel and CV and let people find you!
- Get yourself reference checked
- Bring your online presences together in one easy-to-share location.