the media index banner

Camera support tubes of differing lengths which can be fitted together to place a camera at the desired height.

Bazooka tubes are usually supplied by the grip department and are used instead of a tripod when floor space is limited such as on a doorway dolly.

Log-in or register for free to add your own dictionary entries.