See more articles on
ATA Carnet for film equipment temporary export with flight cases

If you're sending a crew to shoot abroad, then you may need to raise a Carnet. Some countries require a Carnet, others don't.

If your trip originates in the UK and stays within the European Union you do not need a Carnet but should use a duplicate list

Which countries require a Carnet?  See Carnet Countries

If your destination doesn't require a Carnet, you should still use a duplicate list for trips originating in and returning to the EU

This guide to Carnets will tell you which countries need a carnet and which don't, where to go to get a carnet and how to complete the paperwork - and what to do with it once you've used it.

Add your comments to this article